Responsibilities and Critical Competencies Include:
- Assist, create and design a broad range of marketing communications such as: print collateral, logos, websites, email blast graphics, tradeshow graphics, and multimedia projects.
- Works with marketing, product and research teams to ensure consistent web design, updated web content, and relative market research are incorporated into websites.
- Creates dynamic content templates for web, employing industry and design best practices.
- Designs engaging and responsive microsites for key retailers and partnerships.
- Works with the Marketing team to support new product and branding initiatives that are compatible with the established brands under Dynamic Brands.
- Aids in the development of new concepts for packaging, marketing materials and digital in coordination with key stakeholders, as directed by Marketing Manager.
- Produces finished digital artwork files in appropriate formats for outside supplier needs and follow ups with color proof checking and quality control when required or as instructed by Marketing Manager through to the finished product.
- Provides support to other team members in revising, updating and modifying all graphic files as changes and corrections arise. Also, assists the marketing and sales teams to create professional graphic solutions with their various communications requirements (trade memos, sell sheets, presentations, etc.)
- Assist in the development of the annual product catalog.
- Takes responsibility for art directing, producing or sourcing illustrations, photography or graphics to be used in packaging, the web site or other communications materials in a cost-effective manner when required or as instructed by Marketing Manager.
- The ability to execute project objectives with creative, visually compelling graphics under tight deadlines; projects will require both original designs and variations of established brand images.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, outstanding organization and time management skills with the ability to work under tight deadlines with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to establish rapport and positive working relationships with all levels of staff.
- A strong sense of ownership in the work product with a keen eye for design details.
- Experienced in digital photography, editing images for print and digital use.
- Video production using Final Cut or Premier Pro.
- Proactive about researching and implementing new web features.
- Utilizes analytic data to optimize user experience and customer retention.
- Must have a strong sense of typography, layout, design, color, and overall aesthetics.
- Experienced with print production, packaging files and procedures with final steps of graphic production design.
- Knowledgeable in product photography with tools such as DSLR cameras and lighting equipment.
- A bachelor’s degree with a specialization in graphic design or advertising communications preferred, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 5 years graphic design experience in creating innovative design solutions. Packaged goods experience preferred but not essential.
- Excellent Mac based computer skills especially Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign). Some web based & video software experience desirable, but not essential.
- Must have the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision, and as part of a team.
- Has the initiative to source information and gather answers to questions pertinent to the success of the project.
The above job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibility that are required of the employee. EEO.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Click Here to submit your resume for consideration.